Who we are
We are registered with the Estate Agency Affairs Board and as experienced online estate agents; we specialise in online marketing and the selling of properties and have been able to eliminate the middleman (the traditional estate agent) and pass this saving onto the seller. All you have to do in return is to provide us with photos, a description of your property and to show your property to prospective buyers (who can do it better than you anyway!) – We do the rest and will explain to you in detail on what to do from your side.
Our commission fees are lower than the traditional estate agencies because we make use of modern technology by doing everything online and are therefore office bound. Furthermore, because you supply us with photos and show the potential buyers your property, we have managed to eliminate the middleman (the traditional estate agent) thereby reducing our overheads considerably and passing this saving onto you. However, this has had no impact on our service delivery, and we pride ourselves that we provide an above average service to our clients! Unfortunately, there are so many role players involved in the traditional estate agency model such as the agent, his principal, and the franchisor – each requiring a portion of the fee charged to you, that it is difficult for them to reduce their overhead structure significantly.
What we do
- - Present your property to its best advantage on all the major property website portals in South Africa as well as the various social media platforms.
- - Provide you with information so that you can establish the correct asking price for your home.
- - Screen prospective buyers, make appointments, negotiate between buyer and seller, draw up offer document, manage transfer process until registration of the property.
- - Continuous feedback and advice to you until your property is sold – preferably by us!
- - No contract/mandate to be signed and you can use other estate agents if you want to.
- - No “for sale” signboards and no “show houses” are required.
- - No upfront fee is payable – our commission is only payable once the property is sold and registered to the new owner.
What you do
- - Provide us with photos and a description of your property (we will show you how).
- - Show prospective buyers your property (we will advise you on what to do).